Research Engineer, Micro and Nano Technology
- Design, simulation, and modelling of micro/nano devices
- Conduct micro/nano fabrication
- Testing and characterization of micro/nano devices
- Explore new research direction and writing research papers
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or relevant areas
- Familiar with micro/nano technology
- Familiar with optics and/or photonics especially for micro/nano device testing
- Familiar with mechanical design/modelling and Solidworks
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17163