Senior Specialist Research and Technology Strand
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Specialist Research and Technology Strand - Research CMHS
Reporting to the Strand Leader Research & Technology and the Associate Dean Research, this position oversees daily research operations, and coordinates programs and services between the entities that support CMHS research, medical education and student success.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates daily operations within entities that support research.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of research
- Provides administrative support to the Strand Leader Research & Technology and to the Associate Dean Research, faculty, and medical student engaged in such research
- Participates in evaluation of research to ensure they are meeting program goals
- Assists in scheduling and assigning faculty and students for activities and events
- Works with the Strand Leader Research & Technology and students to promote and support research activities
- Provides information or prepares reports as and when needed by the Strand Leader Research & Technology and the Associate Dean
- Coordinates other activities and events as directed by the Strand Leader Research & Technology and the Associate Dean
- Provides support for the design and implementation of CMHS activities and events including but not limited to Research
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science, education, or healthcare-related discipline
- Master’s Degree in a science, education, or healthcare-related discipline
A minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Record reflecting excellence in education, clinical practice, research, and/or administration
- Experience working in a medical school or healthcare environment
- Familiarity with research operations
- Teaching, leadership, mentoring, and presentation skills
- Experience working with an education institution in the Middle East
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Senior Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time