Faculty Position, Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- NATIONAL CHENG KUNG UNIVERSITY
- 13 Nov 2022
- End of advertisement period
- 17 Feb 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The recruitment of a full-time faculty staff for the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan, ROC.
- One tenure-track faculty position at all levels starting from 2023.08.01
- In the field of Materials Science and Engineering; expertise in the Metal or Ceramic materials are preferred.
- A Ph.D. degree in Materials Science and Engineering or related fields, with outstanding performance on research.
- Application Deadline: 2023.02.17 (by postmark), overdue or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Applicants are required to complete BOTH of the following application procedures:
- Submission of application package by mail.
- Submission of the “Faculty Application Form for MSE, NCKU” by email. Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Application package by mail:
Please send the following documents in paper form to the Faculty Recruitment Committee of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, No. 1 Daxue Road, Tainan City before 112.02.17.
- A curriculum vitae (CV).
- (including expertise and book catalogue, N/ M field ranking, IF, and the number of citations for the paper).
- A copy of Ph.D. degree certificate.
- (To complete the faculty recruitment, you will be asked for the official verification of the foreign degree(s) from the relevant ROC (Taiwan) embassy or the foreign authority by ROC (Taiwan) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, such as Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office (TECRO).
- Copy of the transcripts of undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- 2-3 letters of recommendation.
- (Please provide on a separate sheet: name, title, address, phone number, email address of the recommender. If applying for an assistant professor, the recommender should include a doctoral dissertation advisor).
- Copies of Ph.D. dissertation.
- (cover page, and abstract) (three copies of the full text should be attached for the applicants).
- Copies of selected publications.
- Future plan in research topics and courses to teach. (Syllabus required)
(2) Download and fill in the “Faculty Application Form for MSE, NCKU” from https://reurl.cc/28o7q9 and email to the Department of Materials of National Cheng Kung University before 112.02.17.
(email to: email@example.com)
Prof. Bernard Haochih Liu (Dept. Chair) / 06-2757575-62926, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Hsiuping Su / 06-2757575-62906, email@example.com