Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $103,636 - $110,821 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full-time, Continuing
Position Description: Data Scientist ANU08 PD + PEWER.pdf
- Play a key role in the delivery of advanced data analysis projects
- Become part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and collaborative culture
- 17% Superannuation Contributions; Annual Leave Loading
The Research Analytics unit has been established within the Division to monitor, benchmark and report on research performance, and manage data and submissions to the Australian government and other bodies for statutory reporting, and with Planning and Performance Measurement Division, international rankings submissions. The team provides research data analysis including bibliometric analysis and policy advice to staff at the University executive and management levels and is responsible for co-ordinating the University’s Engagement and Impact strategies.
This position is responsible to the Manager, Research Analytics. The Data Scientist will provide AI/Machine Learning solutions, undertake analysis, interpretation and provision of advice associated with research performance of the ANU and be an active part of a high quality customer service team.
Candidate Enquiries: Irwan Krisna, E: Irwan.Krisna@anu.edu.au, T: 02 6125 9189.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Closing Date: 9 January 2023