Research Fellow, Transportation
- Full Time
We have an opening for Research Fellow (Transportation). The selected applicant is expected to lead and pursue high-quality research in the broad areas of intelligent transportation systems, including but not limited to traffic operations and control, traffic flow theory, connected and autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles, shared mobility, smart logistics, etc.
- Possess a Doctoral degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electric Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or other closely related fields
- Research experience in Intelligent Transportation Systems with excellent publication record
- Good programming and analytical skills
- Expertise in control theory, optimization, game theory, and machine learning is highly preferable
- Good technical proposal writing and presentation skills
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to the deadline
- Able to perform research in a multidisciplinary team
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15849