Research Fellow, Network Security
We are looking for a Research Fellow who will be responsible working on a project on detecting network anomalies.
- Design and develop techniques that detect network anomalies that may be caused by attacks or benign causes;
- Perform analysis and simulations to validate designs;
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations;
- Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Programming experience and knowledge of machine learning would be a plus;
- Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers;
- Fluent in English language communication and good team-player;
- Open to fixed term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15666