Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor in Renewable Energy & Energy Storage
The China Beacons Institute is now seeking exceptional scholars to join us as Assistant Professors / Associate Professors / Professors in Renewable Energy & Energy Storage.
About China Beacons Institute
The Nottingham Ningbo China Beacons of Excellence Research and Innovation Institute (hereinafter referred to as "the China Beacons Institute") was jointly established by Ningbo Municipal Government and University of Nottingham in Ningbo National Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone in September 2020. The establishment of the China Beacons Institute is a combination of a world-class university with its advanced science and innovation and national development strategies and local social and economic development. It is also an important project and accelerator for the UNNC strategic development.
The China Beacons Institute leverages the unique “Ningbo-based and global-oriented” advantages of UNNC. By introducing the key international technological and innovative resources of the Beacons of Excellence from the UK, the intention is to attract global technology innovation resources. This will allow the China Beacons Institute to focus on original research and cutting-edge new technology development, the aim being to establish a world-class scientific and technological innovation platform with innovative research, research achievement transformation, technology transfer and talent cultivation, in order to support and drive the industry development of Ningbo.
- You should have PhD or equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or relevant subject area;
- You should have sufficient/extensive publication track record and sufficient/extensive research and student supervising experience with an established national and growing international reputation in the field of Green Chemicals and Energy in the international higher education sector;
- You should have sufficient/extensive experience in developing and devising new research programmes, models, techniques and methods;
- You should have proven ability to provide effective management of groups and research activities;
- You should have proven/successful record of promoting and maintaining collaborative links with industry/business/community.
Your Remuneration, Benefits and Support
Successful candidate will be offered a five-year contract that may be extended by mutual agreement. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the wellbeing of our staff to help them reach their full potential. We offer highly-competitive salary package and you will have a range of benefits and entitlements, including accommodation allowance, insurances, schooling support, home flight, relocation & repatriation support, and paid annual leave. You will be offered a wide range of Chinese talent schemes application opportunities based on the eligibility of application.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their applications via the application link here [https://hrms.nottingham.edu.cn/psc/PRDHCM/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?FOCUS=Applicant&FolderPath=PORTAL_ROOT_OBJECT.HC_HRS_CE_GBL2&IsFolder=false&IgnoreParamTempl=FolderPath%2cIsFolder] which should include the following:
- a cover letter (You need to clearly specify which level you’re willing to apply, Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor)
- an up-to-date CV
- a publication list
- 4 academic references
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Professor Tao Wu, Vice Provost for the China Beacons Institute: email@example.com. If you are unable to apply on-line please contact the Human Resources Office, Tel: 86 574 8818 0000 – 8087.