Research Fellow (Organic Functional Materials)
- Design and synthesis of organic functional materials with persistent luminescence
- Photophysical analysis to understand the mechanism of persistent luminescence
- Cellular and bacteria studies to evaluate fluorescent probes for biomedical applications
- Responsible for conducting high quality research, writing academic papers and collaboration with other researchers
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Materials, Polymers and Chemical Engineering
- Good knowledge in synthesis and characterization
- Have good publication record and relevant research experience
- Highly motivated and independent, strong problem-solving skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Institute for Functional Intelligent Materials
Department : Research Groups
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17374