Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration
College of Medicine
The College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in International Ph.D. Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with a Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field of cell therapy and regenerative medicine or related biomedical disciplines who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Medicine at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating tobiomedical or a related discipline
- Specialization in the following areas and with independent research capabilities.
- Stem cell related biomedicine or cell therapy and regenerative medicine
- Precision medicine or other life science related research field
- At least two years of postdoctoral training or related working experience in the biomedical background
- Demonstrated ability in independent research, applying for research grants, and research experiences in conducting large projects
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits research enthusiasm, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and good communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and who demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- A successful candidatewill also be responsible for assistingwith administrative affairs
Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the education diploma and working experience (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Future research plans
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, November 30, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent toMr.Ivan Wen at firstname.lastname@example.org