Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Language Center
Center for General Education
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to English (such as Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, Literature, or Education), or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the Center for General Education at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~$184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to English (such as Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, Literature, or Education) or a related discipline is required. The degrees should be accredited by the Ministry of Education in Taiwan.,
- A successful candidate will have outstanding teaching experiences and credentials
- Preference will be given to candidates are familiar with English proficiency tests, CEFR, online teaching, self-directed learning, and bilingual/EMI projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Preference will be given to candidates have executed research projects from the National Science and Technology Council or the Ministry of Education.
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, team work ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
- Other: Service experience in any kind of teaching, research, industry-academic cooperation or administrative affairs.
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, November 30, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent toMs.Li at firstname.lastname@example.org