Assistant/Assoc./Full Prof. in Executive Master Program of Business Administration in Biotechnology
College of Management
The College of Management at Taipei Medical University invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in Executive Master Program of Business Administration in Biotechnology
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biotechnology, biotechnology industry management, or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Biotechnology or biotechnology industry management, or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the field of management in the biotechnology industry.
- Practical experience related to biotechnology industry for more than 3 years is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English proficiency in teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines and a teaching statement
- Three letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, December 31, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Ms. Huang at email@example.com