Research Fellow, Modelling and Simulation
The candidate will focus on the modeling, control, and optimization of connected and automated vehicles, in intelligent transportation systems. The target of the project is to improve the energy efficiency of electrified vehicles under the connective environment enabled by the 5G network.
Applicants are expected to have PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control and Automation, Power and Energy, Applied Mathematics, or other related fields.
Specific qualifications for different positions are listed below:
- Solid modeling, programming, and good communication skills are required
- Similar research background and good writing skills are required. The candidate should be either an electrified vehicle expert or a transportation expert.
- Deep understanding of optimization, machine learning, and artificial intelligence is highly desired
- Strong motivation and interest in staying in academia are desired
- A good publication record is highly desired
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16085