Head of Campus, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, Al Ain
Head Of Campus, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, Al Ain
Abu Dhabi Polytechnic is a governmental entity managed by the Institute of Applied Technology. It is an exciting venture that is bringing the internationally recognized Applied Bachelor / Higher Diplomas of advanced careers and majors in collaboration with various partners and a talented team of administrators and instructors. Education programs integrate classroom studies and hands-on training.
The Al Ain campus is the aviation center of Abu Dhabi Polytechnic with a mission to drive forward the Emiratization of aviation careers by providing training opportunities for young UAE nationals to become qualified in the field of aircraft maintenance and engineering technologies. We strive to be the leading specialized aviation educational establishment in the Middle East.
To support our mission we are looking for a Head of al Ain Campus who will be responsible for campus operations to ensure delivery of quality education to students resulting in their gainful employment. Ensure successful administration of the curriculum and educational management, and Implement Strategic Plans and provide leadership in establishing a community of students and staff with the core responsibility of promoting independent, life-long learning.
More specifically, the role will require the successful candidate to:
- Be proactive in networking; establishing and maintaining a productive relationship with industry, community and parents
- Improve employment rate of graduates by providing industry focused programs and ensuring engagement of industry players
- Ensure optimum academic performance of Faculty and Academic Support Staff
- Supervise the delivery of educational programs and curriculum
- Endeavour to achieve high standards of academic performance
- Work with Accreditation bodies to ensure compliance and maintain accreditation of programs
- Lead and motivate staff for improved performance and maintain a productive workforce
- Teach specified hours as required
Candidates must possess:
• Master Degree in a relevant Engineering field is essential, Ph.D. is preferred
• 10 years’ experience in Management of Higher Education including a Leadership Role, along with industry experience
• Clear Understanding of the Vocational Education Sector
In return we will provide an attractive salary package, including relocation allowance for overseas candidates, education allowance for dependent children and medical cover.
Candidates should apply with a full cv.
We offer a tax free salary package with excellent family benefits
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply for Head of Campus, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, Al Ain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Vice-chancellors / Principals / Provosts / Presidents jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Deputy Vice-chancellors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Pro Vice-chancellors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Deans jobs in United Arab Emirates