Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Policy and Social Work
Department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work – Faculty of Social Studies
Deadline: 1 Nov 2022
Start date: 1 January 2023 or by agreement
Job type: full-time | part-time
Job field: Science and research | Education and schooling
MASARYK UNIVERSITY THE DEAN OF FACULTY OF STUDIES INVITES APPLICATIONS for the position of Assistant Professor at Department of Social Policy and Social Work with a focus on the labour market and human resource management and development
Extent: 20 - 40 hours / week
Start: 1st January 2023 (or by agreement)
Deadline: 1st November 2023
- teaching in the Bachelor and Masters programs;
- supervision of the Bachelor and Masters theses;
- research and academic publishing.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in human resources management and development, organizational development, public and social policy, psychology, andragogy, management and administration, labour law, public economy, or related disciplines;
- focus on teaching and research in the areas of the labour market, human resource management and development, organizational development, public and social policy, psychology of work, psychology in human resource management, implementation of labour law in the organisational environment, public economy, economy of organization/institution
- relevant research publications;
- experiences with research projects/grants
- an ability to provide teaching in Czech and English languages;
- an ability for teamwork
- the expectation of qualification growth in the field.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV;
- The applicant who is not an employee of Faculty of Social Studies of Masaryk University: copies of evidence of formal qualifications, a summary of publishing activities for the last five years in the structure used by the RIV, a list of science and research projects he has led or participated in;
- List of taught courses and number of supervised Bachelor's and Master's theses.
- If possible, the applicant submits the syllabus of one course he/she has previously taught, the content of which is related to the labour market, human resources management and development and/or organisational development.
Please use the electronic application form to apply for the competition.
The deadline for submission of applications is 1st November 2023.
Information about the Department of Social policy and social work: http://spsp.fss.muni.cz