Research Fellow (Ultralow Power Electronics)
We are looking for Research Fellows who have experience in realizing two-dimensional (2D) negative capacitance field-effect transistors based on ferroelectric materials for ultralow power electronics applications.
The candidate is expected to:
• Develop device designs, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced transistors integrated with two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD) and ferroelectric materials.
• Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator
• Publish papers in reputable journals/conferences
• Assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals
• Possess a recognized PhD degree in Electrical/ Electronic, Physics or Materials Engineering
• He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
• Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
• Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17435