Research Fellow (Fluid mechanics)
Numerical and theoretical study of moving micro-scale objects in viscous flows.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or related fields.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in English writing and verbal communication skills.
• Coding and software development (Python, Tensorflow or Pytorch).
• Natural Language Processing.
• Neural networks.
• Large-scale spatio-temporal data analysis.
• Weather and climate.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17441