Coordinator, University Department of Rural Health
- Part time 0.8FTE/ Fixed Term until 31/12/24
- Regional Campus preferred
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 pro rata per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
Duties for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor, prioritise and coordinate UDRH program objectives by managing workflow, reporting requirements and Activity plans and associated KPI’s accepted by the Commonwealth.
- Coordinate, monitor and review placement agreements and schedules with external partners.
- Manage and contribute to the integrity of the customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Oversees scholarship opportunities and maintains records and student correspondence.
- Establishes record keeping and provides secretariat support at school-level committees.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams.
- Demonstrated skills in research, evaluation or interpretation of data.
- Demonstrated ability to form a detailed knowledge of academic and administrative policies and the interrelationships between a range of policies and activities.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55 pm Thursday 13th October 2022
Position Enquiries: Libby Semens E: L.Semmens@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- A Cover letter and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.