Research Assistant (Bio-Nano-Technology)
The Electrical and Communications Engineering Department at the United Arab Emirates University is seeking a research assistant in the field of signal processing. The research assistant should have strong knowledge of programing in MATLAB. The candidate should be able to apply the concepts and techniques of electrical and communications engineering to the fields of genomics and computational biology. The preferred candidate should have demonstrated experience in programming in MATLAB and have a master’s degree in relevant field.
An appropriate educational degree (at least BSc. Or master’s degree in electrical engineering) supplemented with documented evidence to support the following:
- Skilled in programing in MATLAB. Python is a plus.
- Ability to apply the basic concepts of electrical and communication engineering to the different case scenarios, for example, for the interpretation and understanding of information flow in biological systems such as gene expression.
- Good technical writing skills
- Very good level speaking and writing in English.
- Flexible approach and initiative in executing the role.
- Ability to conduct a research and write research papers.
- Be adaptable and flexible to the continuous changes associated with research demands
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.- COE
Job Close Date 30-04-2023
Job Category Academic - Research Assistant