Senior Specialist Student Health and Wellness
Senior Specialist Student Health and Wellness, Student Affairs CMHS
The Senior Specialist, Student Health & Wellness will contribute to the office’s mission of supporting the well-being of students and trainees, and contribute to the assessment, implementation, and evaluation of wellness and health promotion efforts.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of strategic plans, goals, and measurable objectives for wellness and health promotion services
- Support the implementation of outreach strategies, educational programs, and interventions to support the mental, emotional, and physical health of CMHS students;
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the university and contribute to institution-wide efforts to improve the well-being of all CMHS students;
- Plan for and execute regular health and wellness programs, assessment, sharing results regarding effectiveness and ideas for improvement with CMHS leadership
- Assist with assessment and evaluation efforts to inform ongoing needs, and determine effectiveness; Create well-defined metrics to measure the success of the wellness programs.
- Analyze periodic student health surveys that provide baseline and follow-up health data
- Identify program needs and priorities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of programs and services, and track trends in student health status and behavior
- Collaborate and support the research projects related to wellness efforts;
- Plan wellness events and educational workshops on health promotion and well-being topics;
- Prepare a detailed budget to support student and trainee-led wellness initiatives and monitor expenditure of the approved budgets.
- Maintain Wellness intranet, calendar, and social media;
- Attend monthly Student Health Advisory Committee and ad hoc meetings as needed
- Ensure adherence to the University's information security policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Ensure coordination with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.Perform other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on health promotion, health education, public health or another related discipline, and some related work experience. Health and/or Wellness Coaching Certification preferred
- A minimum 6 -7 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Specialist
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time