Research Assistant, Computer Science
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC).
The Research Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the Principal Investigator and lab members on one or more research projects. He/she should possess experience or interest in at least one of the area of Programming Languages, Software Engineering, and Security. This project aims to build a state-of-the-art debugger to support modern programs including concurrency and distributed system, and AI models.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area;
- Sophisticated programming skills; and background or substantial interests in artificial intelligence and software engineering
- Strong problem-solving, programming and communication skills, 2+ years experiences in Java and Python
- Highly determined, responsible and meticulous
- Publications in top-tier SE, Security, AI conference
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16658