Senior Trial Operation Coordinator
- Full time, fixed term
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Trial Operations Coordinator to join the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre
- $100,032-$108,979 + 17% Super
About the opportunity
The NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre (CTC) is a flagship academic research organisation within the University of Sydney. We encourage collaboration and innovation, and our staff work closely across all levels to share experience, knowledge, and ideas. We provide a highly supportive, inclusive and flexible work environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- perform clinical trial activities, preparing trial procedures, setting up and organising clinical trial sites, reporting, on-site monitoring, supporting junior staff, archiving, work under the supervision of the Leads and Program Managers
- work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- provide high level clinical trial knowledge and expertise
- assist with selecting sites, coordinating ethics committee and regulatory authority applications, supervising trial supplies and organising/attending investigator meetings
- provide administrative and other support tasks
- undergraduate or higher degree in scientific,(bio)medical or health discipline with subsequent relevant experience; or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- extensive relevant working experience in clinical site management
- knowledge of clinical trial requirements during their lifecycle from start up to close out
- understanding of the regulatory and ethical approval process across Australia
- maintain high work standards with minimal supervision
- financial management experience and literacy
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page. If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Lena Germinarios, Recruitment Operations, by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Please note, there is no official closing date for this role. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interested parties are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 23 October 2022 11:59 PM