Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in International Ph.D. Program in Biotech
College of Management
The College of Management at Taipei Medical University invites applications for Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor position in International Ph.D. Program in Biotech and Healthcare Management
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Business Management, Health Care Administration, related management, or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$74,685NTD~ $184,180NTD per month + benefits
Selection Criteria Qualifications
- Ph.D. with outstanding academic achievements in the field relating to Business Management, Health Care Administration, related management, or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have experience of teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the field of management in the biotechnology industry.
- Experience of teaching, research, industry, and international collaboration in the field of A.I. in healthcare industry analysis is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrate a proven track record of high-profile publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experiences in conducting large projects, in writing research projects, and independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and talent cultivation
- Exhibits great communication skills, teamwork ability, and capacities in international exchange and cooperation
- Excellent English and Chinese proficiency in teaching and research enthusiasm, good communication with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines and a teaching statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Others: Service experience in any kind of teaching, research, industry-academic cooperation or administrative affairs.
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
Deadline and Submission Interested candidates please send the application package listed above and the contact details for at least one reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com by 17:00 GMT+8, December 31, 2022
All inquiries about this position can also be sent to Mr. Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in International Ph.D. Program in Biotech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly