- Part time 0.6 FTE/ Fixed Term – 2 years
- Located at Bundoora Campus
- HEO5 - TRP $83,397 - $93,397 pro rata per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The position primarily involves assisting with the management and implementation of the ARC MedAg Hub compliance requirements in relation to activities involving controlled or scheduled substances and materials in conjunction with the ARC MedAg Hub Directors and Senior Researchers, the University and School of Agriculture, Biomedicine and Environment compliance teams, and our industry partners. The role will be focused on ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Office of Drug Control Australian Department of Health (ODC) in relation to research on medicinal cannabis.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Completion of a degree and/ or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems and interpretation in the application of policy and/or precedent.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, follow established procedures with limited supervision and contribute positively to an effective team.
- High level proficiency in computer software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the use of the internet as a research tool.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55 pm Sunday 9th October 2022
Position Enquiries: Tracy Stanley E: T.Stanley@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- A Cover letter and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.