Research Assistant, Infectious Disease Translational Research Program
The Infectious Diseases Translational Research Programme (ID TRP), Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine at NUS invites applications for a contract full time Research Assistant position.
- Administrative tasks: handles the purchase of equipment and consumables; management of grant accounts and documentation of assets
- Research activities: supports the programme research core activities and platforms.
- Safety-related activities: attends safety briefings and contributes to the safety-related activities at ID TRP.
- Bachelor degree (with honours preferably) in Life Sciences.
- Reliable, diligent, and with excellent work ethics
- Very organized and a team player
- Able to take initiatives and to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Ms Mayvien Teo: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our utmost priorities and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require significant amount of physical interactions with student / staff / public members. Even for job roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
With effect from 15 January 2022, based on Singapore’s legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able work at the NUS premises. As such, we regret to inform that job applicants need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean's Office (Medicine)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9338