Research Assistant, Department of Pathology
The research assistant will be in charge of projects in the lab or assisting PI/postdoc with the projects, so prior research experience is necessary. In particular experience in the areas of molecular and cell biology will be favored. The projects will involve studies of drug interactions, cancer metabolism, synthetic lethality and tumor suppressors in cancer cells.
- Should have strong background in cellular biology and molecular biology
- Should have vast experience with cell and tissue culture, and familiar with various cell based assays
- Some experience in mouse maintenance will be favorable.
- Will be in charge of lab inventory and purchasing
- Will be involved with the general administration and maintenance of the lab
We are looking for highly motivated individuals able to work well in a team. Applicants should have a strong interest in experimental research, particularly in molecular and cellular biology. Excellent communication skills required.
Applicants should hold a degree in molecular & cellular biology or life sciences and preferably have prior experience in research.
Other requirements: As stated above in job specifications: techniques in general molecular biology, cell biology, imaging, cell culture.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Pathology
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10057