Research Fellow, Carbon Capture and Concentration
Do research in experimentation, modelling and optimization of a temperature swing adsorption-based carbon capture process
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- Strong foundation in adsorption science and technology
- Proficient in adsorption based cyclic process design, modelling, simulation and optimization
- Proficient in developing numerical solution of a system of partial differential equations in Matlab or gPROMS
- Commitment to stay in a 3-year project until completion.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 13465