- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research
- Ability to present findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to work on implementing
- A solution for a more structured collaboration among students both in physical and remote learning settings
- A tool that allows easy, real-time, and controlled collaboration including screen sharing, code annotation, code inspection, error correction and discussions
- A tool that monitors individual progress over academic term based on the student activities and code writing skills
In addition, the candidate will lead the project from start to finish. The candidate will also be expected to publish in reputed journals and present in internationally renowned conferences.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering and Computer Science or related areas
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Research Assistant
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time