Senior Research Officer, Sydney Business Insights
2 days left
- Full Time
- Full time fixed term until 31 December 2023
- Opportunity to provide knowledge and expertise to support the Director of Sydney Business Insights (SBI) at the University of Sydney Business School
- HEO 8 Base Salary $111,966 - $126,271 p.a. + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The University of Sydney Business School is one of the Asia-Pacific region's premier centres for engaged and innovative business education and research. With a highly international outlook, we have over 560 FTE (full-time equivalent) staff and more than 16,000 students from diverse backgrounds enrolled in a comprehensive suite of programs including the high-profile MBA.
Sydney Business Insights (SBI) is a University of Sydney Business School initiative to ignite and exploit a broad range of conversations on the future of business.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage the design and development of new project(s)/program(s) in the work area
- conduct research contributing to SBI and the Sydney Executive Plus initiatives, work with academics, industry partners and technology partners to shape offerings
- effectively capture and manage data to facilitate accurate research project outcomes
- undertake stakeholder needs analysis across key groups or individuals interacting with Sydney Business Insights, Executive Education, and the Business School.
- work closely with the SBI team to perform tasks and responsibilities that enable the operational management and implementation of deliverables to achieve the strategic objectives of both the school and SBI.
We are looking for a Senior Research Officer who possesses:
- a completed PhD with relevant experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement, and the ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
- experience in multi method research including advanced analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high level information into more detail and abstract low-level information to a more general understanding
- extensive experience in developing and working on research projects or equivalent multi-stakeholder initiatives.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Closing date for applications
11:59 pm, Wednesday 05 October 2022
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Rae Hao, Recruitment Operations, by email to email@example.com.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Wednesday 05 October 2022 11:59 PM