Research Fellow (Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) for Tissue Imaging)
A Research Fellow position for optical coherence tomography biomedical Raman spectroscopy is available in the Optical Bioimaging Lab in Dept of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore.
- The candidates should have a PhD degree in one of the following disciplines: Applied Physics/Biophysics, Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with hands-on experience in fiber-based interferometry, endoscopy, optical instrumentation, biomedical optics and imaging, such as OCT, optical spectroscopy, microscopy, and fiber optics design and fabrication.
- Preferably with experience in cell culture and tissue handlings.
- Proficiency in fiber optics scanning and interferometry design and fabrication, zmax, and programming using C++, Matlab, Labview are advantageous.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Interested applicant can send his/her application to (1) NUS career portal and (2) a copy of their detailed CV with three references listed via email to:
Prof. Zhiwei Huang at email@example.com / Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Visit Optical Bioimaging Lab link at https://www.eng.nus.edu.sg/bme/staff/dr-huang-zhiwei/
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15454