Research Fellow in Photoacoustic Microscopy and Imaging
A Postdoctoral fellow position is available for the project which will be involved in the development of a functional photoacoustic microscopy and imaging for in vivo tissue imaging.
- Possess a PhD. degree in one of the following disciplines: Physical Optics/ Applied Optics/Applied Physics; Optical Engineering/instrumentation/ Biomedical Optics/ Biomedical Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas is required: photoacoustic fiberprobe design and fabrication, photoacoustic imager design ; tomographic image reconstruction; fiber-optics and imaging; ultrafast laser technique; laser spectroscopy; optoelectronics.
- Hands-on experience in photoacoustic imaging is preferred
- Proficiency in programming using C++, Matlab, Labview is advantageous.
- Creativity and independence are highly desirable.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Interested applicant can send his/her application to (1) NUS career portal and (2) a copy of their detailed CV with three references listed via email to:
Prof. Zhiwei Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Visit Optical Bioimaging Lab link: https://www.eng.nus.edu.sg/bme/staff/dr-huang-zhiwei/
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15455