Lecturer, Centre for Continuing and Professional Education
Centre for Continuing & Professional Education
The successful candidate will join the Centre for Continuing & Professional Education (CCPE) in the University of Social Sciences and will be expected to manage and develop training programmes for adult learners, drive and build policy and programmes in the areas of adult learning, upskilling and reskilling for industries.
CCPE promotes profession-centric and career-ready education and training for the workforce in Singapore. Our inclusive, immersive and in-employment education promotes upskilling and reskilling opportunities for our course participants. Participants and students through our continuing education and training (CET) programmes will be equipped with the relevant knowledge, employable skills and work experiences. The responsibilities of the full-time CCPE faculty member include teaching and developing courses, conducting academic and/or applied research, and managing industry partners to deliver professional certification courses.
- Doctorate degree holder in business, social science or engineering discipline, as well as, with experience in achieving corporate KPIs.
- Strong record of working with industries in the designing of high quality programmes and trainings.
- Experience to lead and manage diverse teams in a CET centre will be considered favourably though not necessary.
- Capacity to reinforce the interdisciplinary character of the training programmes through collaborative works.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and engage positively with colleagues and external stakeholders.