Talent Acquisition Lead
Role type: Continuing
Faculty: Chief Operating Officer Portfolio
Department: Business Services
Salary: UOM 8 p.a. plus 17% super
- Bring your leadership and strategic mindset to a growing dynamic and supportive team
- Form meaningful relationships across our Faculties and drive best practice
- Competitive salary, 17% Super plus benefits!
Acknowledgement of Country
The University of Melbourne would like to acknowledge and pay respect to the Traditional Owners of the lands upon which our campuses are situated, the Wurundjeri and Boon Wurrung Peoples, the Yorta Yorta Nation, the Dja Dja Wurrung People. We acknowledge that the land on which we meet and learn was the place of age-old ceremonies of celebration, initiation, and renewal and that the local Aboriginal Peoples have had and continue to have a unique role in the life of these lands.
About the University
The University of Melbourne is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world. We are proud of our people, our commitment to research and teaching excellence, and our global engagement.
As Talent Acquisition Lead you will foster meaningful relationships across our Faculties and Divisions within the hiring community and drive best recruitment practice. You will have real opportunity to influence processes, contribute to our strategic direction and drive positive results for your client groups.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join on a growing energetic, high performing, supportive team that aims to deliver excellence and best practices at every opportunity.
- Enthusiastically lead a team of direct reports, driving their motivation and success.
- Be a trusted partner who actively promotes the TA function as a destination of choice.
- Approach problem-solving with lateral thinking with a fresh perspective.
- Act as an ambassador for the University of Melbourne who can implement solutions to boost the brand, increasing attraction and retention of the best possible talent in the market.
This is a perfect role for an agile talent acquisition professional with a continuous improvement mindset that demonstrates a commitment to efficient ways of working. As a leader, you will flourish in mentoring a forward-thinking team and bringing out the best in our people.
You will have:
- A successful background as a proactive Talent Acquisition professional within an internal or external function.
- An established leadership capability in managing a high-performing team.
- Strong experience in partnering and influencing at all levels.
- A demonstrated track record in proactive sourcing and pipelining, utilising various channels to market, such as LinkedIn recruiter.
If this sounds like the right role for you we want to hear from you!
If you are excited by this opportunity, please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your interest and experience. Please note that you are not required to respond to the selection criteria in the Position Description.
We are dedicated to ensuring barrier-free and inclusive practices to recruit the most talented candidates. If you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Position Description: 0053665_Talent Acquisition Lead_PD.pdf
Applications close: 28 September 2022 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time