Research Assistant, Fluid Mechanics and Physics
The successful candidate will conduct theoretical and numerical studies of micro-scale droplets/bubbles, particles, and biological cells, filaments in different viscous flows.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- The candidate should have a solid background in fluid mechanics, and transport phenomena.
- Knowledge in parallel computing, including OpenMP MPI and GPU CUDA, etc.
- Familiar with the Lattice Boltzmann method for fluid flows.
- Capability of using Fortran, C, or C++.ent viscous flows.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 15530