Executive (Communications and Partnerships), Node for Inclusive Fintech
The job holder reports to the Assistant Manager/Manager (Communications & Partnerships) to engage the local and global Fintech community and secure philanthropic resources to support NiFT in delivering high-quality research, public education, and policy advocacy for inclusivity in the Fintech sector for the benefit of society. The primary role is to develop business relations and fundraise for the centre.
- Programmes Management
- Work closely with internal colleagues and external stakeholders in implementing programmes and ensuring the programmes are meeting timelines and deadlines.
- Work with the various departments and provide support in generating regular donors’ reports on gift utilisation.
- Events Management
- Responsible for start-to-end donor and prospect engagement events.
- Support donor-related events such as campus visits, presentations, ceremonies, media and public announcements.
- Conduct market analysis and research on donors and prospects.
- Track news in industry, education and philanthropy that could impact giving.
- Assist in lead generation and conduct research to determine interest and giving potential.
- Administrative support
- Provide administrative support and perform other duties as assigned
- Recognised diploma/degree with at least 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in donor stewardship, sale, marketing or customer service.
- People-oriented, independent, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Internet and technology savvy, familiar with MS Office, Canva, CMS, and design software
- Eager to learn about fundraising and programme management