Assistant Manager, Webmaster and Digital Platform Solutions
In this position, successful candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing the SUSS Corporate website and intranet. Working closely with the Communications & Marketing team (COMM), incumbent takes on a combined web designer and CMS/intranet consultant role. He/She should possess skills and experiences focused on web/content design/website management as a key priority. Project management skills are a must.
- Maintain content and design quality of the SUSS website, in alignment with our brand requirements, towards delivering strong and consistent user experience and SEO.
- Build and test on-brand, functional and user-centric webpages/subsites with good grasp of stakeholder needs, and oversee holistic functionality needs of the CMS.
- Address and support respective school and department website content requests, including guiding their design agencies, from conceptualisation to production of webpages, banners, images, wireframes, user flows, applications, forms and sitemaps, among others.
- Main point of contact for any corporate website content requests, including content and design consistency, website guidelines, publishing requests and feedback and training for all content reps.
- Management of incidents and issues for the CMS, website front-end and back-end from users.
- Monitor and work with website vendors to ensure system reliability, CMS optimisation and related projects for better performance and/or UX, UI.
- Study/identify key website and digital trends, propose and manage enhancement requests for continual growth needs of the SUSS corporate website, website CMS and intranet.
- Provide day-to-day technical consultancy and support to COMM, content reps and users for the website CMS and intranet maintenance.
- Plan, communicate and coordinate with vendors, stakeholders and end-users for Release Management of the website CMS and Sharepoint (intranet).
- Garner IT support to implement and ensure optimal website security, hosting and data protection as well as intranet performance. This includes training/activation of an IT backup for full website and intranet support in the absence of the webmaster.
- Monitor, analyse and report all aspects of website and intranet performances with analytics tools.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on the website and intranet.
- Locate and debug website issues.
- Other duties also include, examining traffic through the site, generation of statistics/reports, participate in SUSS events.
- Minimum education level: Degree in IT/Computer Science/Web Design/Web Development with 2 years of experience.
- Skilled in Graphic design and HTML authoring. Photoshop/Flash animation is a must. Additional software package knowledge will be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of website/intranet management and chatbot tools like Sitefinity, Sharepoint and Bold360.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Good communications skills, written and spoken, to convey key website and platform knowledge and train non-IT stakeholders.
- Independent, reliable and detail-oriented.
- Agile and keen learner, with an innovative and learning mindset, to acquire new skills in web design, new technologies to develop unique websites and user-centric experiences.