Research Fellow, Advanced Semiconductor Processing for Future Integrated Chips
7 days left
- Full Time
Research Fellow positions are open in the research group of Dr. Gong Xiao, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The Research Fellows will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. The project aims to explore advanced semiconductor processing for future integrated chips under the NUS-AMAT corporate lab.
- Possess a PhD Degree in chemistry, physics, or electrical engineering.
- More than 4 years and very strong experience in various materials deposition techniques, such as atomic layer deposition.
- Strong knowledge in materials and strong expertise in various material characterization and analysis skills, including XPS, XRD, AFM, SEM, TEM, and etc.
- Possess relevant expertise proven through coursework and projects during his/her studies
- Strong publication track record with at least 3 journal papers as the first author and strong ability in writing scientific reports
- Excellent communication skills as he/she is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Work well with team and be independent, and be able to balance well between advancing his/her own research and contributing to the larger team’s success.
- Be committed to work effectively and strong desire to make a difference in pushing the frontiers of semiconductor technology
- Open to fixed term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 15372