International Recruitment Senior Officer, Recruitment and Admissions
- Contribute to the development and implementation of international recruitment, relations and partnership strategies for Khalifa University
- Coordinate the development and delivery of the international student recruitment for Khalifa University
- Manage different recruitment channels and contribute to the broader engagement and reputation building for Khalifa University internationally.
- Contribute to the university efforts for student recruitment, market development and relationship management in the key target regions for international student recruitment and engagement
- Oversee the planning and implementation of the International Student recruitment plan based on guidelines on the annual intake of students from the Director of Enrollment.
- Undertake market research, data analysis and reporting to provide high quality market intelligence in support of international objectives
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with international institutions, agents and other strategic international partners, with the aim of achieving objectives
- Coordinate and participate in incoming and outgoing international visits in support of international activities
- Develop a communication plan and share it with the different functions under Enrollment to ensure consistent messages are conveyed.
- Manage content on the University’s student recruitment website regarding international admissions requirements and program benefits, including relevant information for prospective students.
- Identify student recruitment needs, develop appropriate recruitment-related content including publications, application materials, promotional flyers, view books, multimedia content and merchandise needs for recruitment exhibitions, school visits and campus activities.
- Represent Khalifa University on visits and events overseas and on campus in support of University objectives
- Implement processes and systems for international student recruitment and international relationship and partnership development
- Supervise processing of students applications and admissions offers for students and process of following up with applicants on any missing documents to ensure applicants are updated on the status of their applications, when needed
- Assist students and families concerning admission requirements, financial aid and scholarships, alternative educational opportunities, and university policies and procedures.
- Ensure to keep the line manager updated on related admissions statistics and develop analysis reports on admission numbers and historical data and present required information to the Admissions Committee for final decisions
- Implement policies and procedures related to student recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Provide support for the monitoring of International recruitment compliance with University regulations and processes
- Provide and develop the daily and weekly breakdown reports for contacting prospective students and follow up with potential students to the line manager
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as required to enhance the internal capabilities of the team and ensure the achievement of established objectives and plans.
- Recommend appropriate training courses as per the pre-determined training needs, evaluate their effectiveness, and monitor their results.
- Carry out performance appraisals for subordinates according to planned schedules and recommend necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and workflow is running smoothly.
- Follow-up on employees' administrative affairs such as vacations, leaves and other administrative and related affairs.
Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Management or related field
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Senior Officer
Job Type: Full-time