Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Functional Anatomy/Biomechanics (Academic Level B/C)
- Based in UniSA Allied Health and Human Performance at the City East campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $104,838 (Level B)/$127,680 (Level C) per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Professorial Lead, this position will make an outstanding contribution to the Academic Unit’s teaching of undergraduate, honours and postgraduate programs, with a primary focus on the Human Movement, and Exercise and Sport Science disciplines. The role will also make innovative contributions to the advancement of teaching and enhance the research profile of the Academic Unit through the development of a program of collaborative research supported by competitive research grant funding.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A PhD qualification in a relevant research field with professional registration, or eligibility for registration, with a relevant association (e.g. Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Demonstrated experience and a commitment to high quality, flexible teaching and learning outcomes
- Solid experience in the administration of university academic courses and an established early research record or a developing research track record
- Demonstrated capacity to contribute to, and build upon, the established research and scholarship strengths of the Academic Unit and a commitment to continual professional and personal development
- National and/or international record of achievement in a relevant research field
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of academic leadership to develop a culture of teaching and learning excellence
- The proven ability to enhance the research profile of the Academic Unit through collaborative research and to publish research findings and experience in the supervision of honours and postgraduate students
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Staff study support
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Georgie Hart, Senior Consultant: Recruitment Central. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 4419.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Monday 10 October 2022.
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.