Research Associate, Project Manager, NUS eHealth Projects
At the Telehealth Core we leverage technology & design to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We focus on delivering tailored interventions in healthcare by building digital tools and harnessing the insights from users and patients.
We are looking for a Research Associate (Project Manager) who is excited about transforming care for older adults. In this role, you will lead the research and design of platforms that enable researchers and physicians to multiply the patients they can care for.
- Work with program teams to develop project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Oversee and plan project demands, proof-of-concept/value initiatives with stakeholders.
- Determine project goals to ensure the project supports business objectives and strategies
- Single-Point-of-Contact for program teams and stakeholders for the projects.
- Lead and drive business requirement gathering process and translate user requirements into technical requirements necessary for the implementation of the solutions.
- Identify, manage and track issues, risks and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Collaborate closely with Software Engineers.
- Present project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Academic publication history is a plus.
- Has relevant hands-on experience working with software development in a team.
- Good grasp of research methods and design communication.
- Hands-on experience in user research including but not limited to observation, interviews and focus groups.
- Experience in one or more of the following types of project implementations: web-based and mobile application.
- Possess leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders
- Possess a can-do attitude towards complex challenges
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Masters in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors and related fields
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health