Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with hands-on experience in biospectroscopy and optical bioimaging instrumentation design and development to work on biomedical/biological applications at the Optical Bioimaging lab, BME/NUS. The candidates are expected to work on the following areas: Raman microspectroscopy, nonlinear optical microscopy (CARS, SRS, SHG, THG, TPEF, etc) and super-resolution microscopy systems design and development, optical alignments and detections, control software and algorithm design, biomedical images acquisition and image processing.
- A Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics, Optical Engineering, Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent (For Research Engineer and Research Associate positions).
- A PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent (For Research Fellow positions).
- The candidates should have strong hands-on experience in one or more of the technical areas.
- The candidates should also have strong track record in scientific publications.
- Candidates with strong communication skills in both oral and written English are preferred.
- Entry level graduates are also welcome to apply.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biomedical Engineering