Research Fellow, Optical Coherence Tomography for Tissue Imaging
A Postdoctoral Fellow position is immediately available for R&D on optical coherence tomography and bio spectroscopy (florescence, and Raman etc), and bioinstrumentation for endoscopic imaging.
- The candidates should have a PhD degree in one of the following disciplines: Applied Physics/Biophysics, Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with hands-on experience in fiber-based interferometry, endoscopy, optical instrumentation, biomedical optics and imaging, such as OCT, optical spectroscopy, microscopy, and fiber optics design and fabrication.
- Preferably with experience in cell culture and tissue handlings.
- Proficiency in fiber optics scanning and interferometry design and fabrication, zmax, and programming using C++, Matlab, Labview are advantageous.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Interested candidates are invited to (1) submit their job application via the NUS Career site and (2) a copy of detailed CV together with three references listed to:
Prof. Zhiwei Huang
Optical Bioimaging Lab
Department of Biomedical Engineering
College of Design and Engineering
National University of Singapore
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 14476