Procurement Planning and Vendor Management Senior Specialist
Procurement Planning and Vendor Management Senior Specialist, Procurement Planning and Material Management
- Work closely with Manager to identify priorities, provide status on contracts/vendor services in order to leverage relationships and knowledge and to suggest options for new and/or improved services (e.g., SLAs) as well as provide opportunities for department to expand its services.
- Conduct and facilitate any research needed for any business, internal requests for audit or compliance or reporting reasons.
- Support with sourcing and vendor selection, pricing negotiations, vendor relationship management, risk mitigation, vendor onboarding and on-going vendor monitoring responsibilities.
- Assist the Department with vendor management engagement duties, including regulatory and compliance reviews.
- Conduct benchmarking to ensure proposed supplier solutions are competitive to the market
- Perform market research to understand and document competitive supplier landscape and service capabilities
- Work independently to execute category, commodity or supplier specific sourcing strategies for high complexity transactions and drive this across functional organizations and business units to affect policies, processes and procedures
- Carry out evaluation of vendor performance on regular basis providing guidance as needed.
- Ensure vendor remediation and compliance on continuing errors or SLA issues.
- Contribute to vendor management policies and compliance requirements with business vendor relationship managers for vendors.
- Oversee and analyze high risk vendor scorecards.
- Inspect documents, records, disclosures, systems, and reports to verify compliance with vendor management policies. •Compile and maintain necessary documentation, including contracts, insurance certificates, audit reports, etc., from third-party vendors into a database.
- Periodically audit the vendor database to assure data integrity.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Primary Location : KUK – Khalifa University
Job : Senior Procurement Officer
Schedule : Regular
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time