The Faculty of Business provide effective instruction in general Business subjects and for contributing to at least 2 or more specific areas, such as: Accounting; Finance and Banking; Human Resource Management; International Business Management; Quality and Strategic Management; Tourism and Events Management; and Supply Chain Management. The Applied Business Program is highly integrated with Information Technology and Faculty members will need to have highly developed IT skills. Faculty provides effective instruction in the assigned program/discipline. Ph.D. holders with the relevant experience in graduate programs may be granted Graduate Faculty status. Curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the community. The HCT offers professional development opportunities to its Faculty in both teaching and their area of expertise.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required where applicable.
- Or Master's Degree and a professional certification relevant to the discipline with 5 years of teaching and industry experience.
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required.
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in the relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards.
- Experience incorporating Educational Technology in curriculum and instructional strategies.