Research Assistant, Pharmacy
2 days left
- Full Time
An immediate opening for a Research Assistant position in Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore. The Research Assistant is expected to be working on one or more of the following tasks:
- Conducting experiments and analyzing data to support ongoing research projects aimed at investigating the role of MOAP-1 in regulating physiology and pathology of chronic liver diseases using mouse or hepatic cell lines as model systems.
- Assisting in the management of the mouse colonies
- Carrying out administrative tasks for the laboratory
- Assisting the team to ensure compliance with regulatory, safety and ethical requirements (e.g. OSHE, IACUC GMAC and IRB).
- Qualifications / Discipline: BSc or MSc degree in any area of biological sciences within the past five years
- Skills: Molecular and/or cell biology techniques
- Experience: 1-3 years prior working experiences in laboratory
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Pharmacy
Job requisition ID : 16361