Research Fellow, Asian Institute of Digital Finance
3 days left
- Full Time
The Research Fellow will be responsible for working on a project for developing privacy preserving synthetic data.
- Design and develop Generative Adversarial Network based techniques for generating synthetic data
- Perform analysis and simulations to validate designs
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts, reports and presentations
- Participate in presentations and demos for exhibiting work at appropriate events
- PhD degree, with very good knowledge, skills and expertise, and demonstrated creativity and promise in research excellence.
- Programming experience and knowledge of machine learning would be a plus
- Possesses research background with ability to read and understand methodologies in research papers
- Fluent in English and good team-player
PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Asian Institute of Digital Finance
Department : FinTech Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 16304