Digital Marketing Senior Specialist, Marketing and Communicatio
7 days left
- Full Time
2. Job Purpose
The Digital Marketing Senior Specialist is responsible for enhancing the University's internal and external communications initiatives by leading on digital communications and social media, integrating specialist marketing knowledge and project management skills to improve connection and further the mission and vision of the University.
3. Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the development and implementation of processes and plans for digital communications platforms that promote the initiatives and goals of the University
- Oversee the production of various types of online materials for marketing services for the University
- Create and maintain a communication plan to provide an overview of all social media and digital communications activity; work closely with content development and branding team to maintain brand and message consistency across digital media initiatives
- Research, analyze and monitor social media trends and channels to update and measure effectiveness of University website by managing search engine optimization and providing a content strategy to drive people to the website
- Manage and develop integrated social media marketing communication programs to support University campaigns and initiatives
- Act as a gatekeeper for all digital and social media channels in managing information coming from all sources and provide guidance to disseminate promotional materials according to the best use of their powerful communication tools
- Create and manage a content management system for the University website, intranet and online communication efforts
- Work with the team to plan and create new web-based strategies, tactics and content to retain digital brand value and ensure promotional activity is properly fulfilled and recorded in the contacts database for better targeting, personalization and competitive differentiation
- Ensure editorial content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with corporate design guidelines and brand image
- Develop and direct digital communication projects in order to keep abreast of innovative techniques to ensure timely and effective communication of key messages
- Gather and analyze business metrics to identify business requirements, priorities,recommendations, and new opportunities
- Manage all social media and digital communications requests during the development phases of digital projects, assess their viability, and manage ongoing solutions
- Develop and maintain information architecture deliverables such as high-level site architectures, page schematics, navigation schemes, detailed site maps, wireframes, user scenarios, and prototypes
- Research, evaluate and introduce new tools /trends for campaigns and promotions
- Plan, assist and support all internal clients with their Digital Communication needs and requirements
- Ensure consistency of message delivery and alignment through all Digital Media tools
- Initiate briefs, project plans, checklists, and follow up with internal and external clients to monitor progress, report update and supervise ongoing jobs
- Review submissions for media ensuring required standards for quality and timeliness are met, and provide materials and information to reviewers as needed.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as required to enhance the internal capabilities of the team and ensure the achievement of established objectives and plans.
- Recommend appropriate training courses as per the pre-determined training needs, evaluate their effectiveness, and monitor their results.
- Carry out performance appraisals for subordinates according to planned schedules and recommend necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and workflow is running smoothly.
- Follow-up on employees' administrative affairs such as vacations, leaves and other administrative and related affairs
4. Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, with training in Web Design or related area
- A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: KUK – Khalifa University
Job: Senior Specialist
Job Type: Full-time