Research Fellow, Computer Science
3 days left
- Full Time
The Research Fellow will conduct research in combining deep learning methods with reasoning, external knowledge, and symbolic systems, for the fine-grained understanding of decision-making and privacy-awareness of deep learning models.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct individual and/or collaborative research projects in the field of multimedia, computer vision, and machine learning in the NUS Centre for Research in Privacy Technologies (N-CRiPT).
- Engage in the dissemination of the results of the research to the relevant research stakeholders in appropriate forums.
- Contribute to the training of graduate students during their study in N-CRiPT.
- To attend, contribute, and when necessary, lead relevant meetings.
- PhD or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Possess sufficient specialist knowledge and research experience in computer vision, multimedia, deep learning, mathematics, and/or relevant fields.
- Demonstrates excellent written skills through peer-reviewed publications.
- Demonstrates good communication, mentoring, and interpersonal skills with the capability of working within a project team to achieve results.
- A clear commitment to contributing to the research environment and producing high quality research outputs.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage self, time, resources and people to enable a high level of personal effectiveness.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department: Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 16833