2 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will administer and manage NSHD academic programmes, support examination activities and take charge of the School's student activities as well as external liaisons. He/ She will work closely with the Head of Programme and the Assistant Director to oversee programme administration and organise programme and school-related events.
- Coordinate student recruitment activities, student interviews and school activities
- Support examination and assessment related matters including liaison with programme/external examiners/associate faculties/supervisors, Head of Programme and colleagues from Administration Departments
- Liaise with course writers and developers on course development matters
- Liaise with external partners associated with the programme(s)
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates
- Handle various programme administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timelines.
- Degree in any discipline with 2 to 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications