Executive / Senior Executive, Financial Planning and Analysis
Office of Planning and Finance
The shortlisted candidate will report to and support the Assistant Director, Planning & Finance, in the financial planning & analysis function through preparation, analysis, collaboration (with both internal and external parties), policy formulation & review, monitoring, compliance and reporting.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Support the review and implementation of data analytics system
- Data analytics and reporting of financials, drafting policy paper
- Support the University’s annual budgeting exercise
- Support the maintenance and improvement of budget system
- Monitor actual expenditure against budget, work with departments on budget virement/off-budget request
- Support departments in financial decision analysis relating to costing, pricing, breakeven, project evaluation, etc.
- Support P&Ps review and advise on compliance matters
- Ensure institutional compliance to internal reporting timelines and P&Ps.
- Coordinate with departments and ensure institutional compliance to prevalent and relevant accounting standards, MOE P&Ps, Charities Act and Code of Governance for IPCs.
- Minimally a degree in relevant discipline, with 5-7 years of working experience in financial planning & analysis, business analytics and/or audit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in data analytics tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player
- Eye for detail
- Numerically inclined and analytical.
- High level of self-management and ability to work under tight timelines.