Digital Marketing (Experience) Senior Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
A key member part of the Brand & Digital Marketing team, this role will act as the Digital marketing lead for the university. At both the strategic and operational level, the lead will build and champion our digital marketing efforts across various digital platforms, including monitoring trends and insights that will elevate our digital growth strategy, support the SUSS brand impact, student experience and marketing campaign effectiveness.
Website, Social Channels and Employee Portal (50%)
- Lead and manage key digital properties such as SUSS website, employee portal and social media channels that support the University marketing campaign needs, brand building imperatives and achieve positive user experiences.
- Strengthen and drive the smooth operations of the SUSS website and Employee portal working closely with internal resources (IT), external vendors and content owners in order to achieve high operational readiness in support of key campaign launches.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of high impact integrated content marketing and social media strategies for the website and social media channels, in collaboration with key internal stakeholders (Brand, Student Admissions, Alumni Relations, key faculty and Schools), with well-defined objectives, metrics and analytics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital assets and campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Digital Campaigns (30%)
- Collaborate with Brand/Campaign Managers and other content owners in tactical and strategic thought leadership campaigns.
- Manage and cascade regular campaign and digital performance reports to leadership using digital tools such as Digimind, Google Analytics and other new tools.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and brand campaigns.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Digital practice and leadership (20%)
- Coach junior digital specialists and vendors to deliver outstanding work that is innovative, on-time and on budget.
- Manage digital marketing annual budget and participate in new strategic initiatives in support of the University’s strategic growth plans. Identify trends and insights, and optimises spend and performance based on the insights.
- Sharpen and refine digital marketing strategies in response to economic indicators, changes in supply and demand, evolving customer needs and higher education business conditions.
- Act as the digital evangelist and champion and build a strong community of digitally ready content providers across the university through regular user training, skills upgrading and best practice sharing.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing and plans, executes and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Provide additional communications and marketing support in any strategic interdepartmental collaboration when required. Participate and support university-wide events when required.
- Minimum 10 - 12 years’ experience in a digital communications and marketing role in large enterprises or agency environment, at least 5 years in hands-on digital marketing roles
- University degree in business, marketing or related, blended with skills in IT/project management
- Digital skills must include:
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading and managing corporate websites marketing strategies, employee portals and local/regional social media strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with content management systems (ie Sitefinity, Sharepoint or similar)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and how the web works
- A passion and appreciation for digital and social media and how it impacts the way we communicate and online brand building
- Knowledge of social media landscape in Singapore, Asia and China. Experience with managing Weibo, WeChat, and other social media platforms in China
- Hands on knowledge of SEO, SEM and all key digital tools and metrics such as PPC, CPC, email marketing, social media monitoring and web analytics
- Able to edit short articles for websites and blogs
- Previous experience in collaborating with broad group of internal and external stakeholders in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects with sometimes challenging timelines
- Actively engaged and savvy in social media and well connected with digital market trends, best practices and digital marketing agencies
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor teams in the digital marketing space and have demonstrated success as a digital influencer in his/her professional career.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, and some working knowledge of Simplified Chinese ideal.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage sometimes conflicting requests from stakeholders.
- Curiosity of mind and passion to build a career in the education industry.
- Highly effective and strong creative and business judgment.
- Able to work independently and strong team player.